Myidol provides economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes use our software and services to accept payments and manage their businesses online. Myidol cares about the security and privacy of the personal data that is entrusted to us.
This policy describes the Personal Data that we collect, how we use and share it, your rights and choices, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
We may collect and use personal data when we do business with you or when you do business with those that use our services. Some of our services may be accessed directly by you, including through our websites that reference this policy (e.g. Myidol.com) (collectively “Sites”). Many of our services are provided to others in connection with their own business and activities, and you may engage with Myidol services as part of another’s service, such as when you make a payment to a merchant and we provide the payment processing services to that merchant through Myidol Checkout (collectively, we refer to Sites and direct and indirect services as “Services”). This policy applies to Myidol’s own Services. Websites, products and services of third-parties and some affiliates of Myidol are subject to their own separate privacy policies.
Myidol obtains Personal Data about you from various sources. “You” may be a visitor to one of our Sites (“Visitor”), a user of one or more of our Services (“User” or “Myidol User”), or a direct or indirect customer of a User (“Customer”). If you are a Customer, your agreement with the relevant Myidol User should explain how the Myidol User shares your Personal Data with Myidol. If you have questions about this sharing, then you should direct those questions to the Myidol User.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, and can include information about how you engage with our Services (e.g. device information, IP Address). In many cases, the Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data:
- When you register for a Myidol account on our Site we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we ask for your name, contact information, country, and other information about your interest in our Services.
- When you authorize us to store information about you in connection with Myidol Checkout, we collect your name and contact information.
When you respond to Myidol emails or surveys, we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Myidol, as well as other information you may provide during the call. If you are a Myidol User or Customer, when you contact us, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
If you are a Myidol User, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
If you are a Customer, when you make payments to, or transact with a User through Myidol’s Services or a Myidol provided device, we will receive your transaction information. If you are transacting directly with Myidol, we receive the information directly from you. If you are transacting with a User, depending on how they integrated our Services, we may receive this information directly from you, from the Myidol User or third parties. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and in some cases, some information about your purchases. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. The payment method information that we collect will depend upon the payment method that you choose to use from the list of available payment methods that are offered to you at the time of check-out. We may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases, your transaction history to authenticate you.
In connection with fraud monitoring, prevention, detection, and compliance activities for Myidol and its Users, we receive identity related from the following sources:
- From Customers (including through their devices (e.g. IP Addresses)) related to Customers.
- From Users about themselves and their Customers, including as collected through our Services.
Information that we collect automatically on our Sites and through marketing of our products
- Browser and device data, such as IP Address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting.
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
- Online activities. We collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online services.
We collect information when you engage with our marketing messages and when you click on links included in ads for our products. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
How We Use Personal Data
We rely upon a number of legal grounds to enable our use of your Personal Data. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users.
Marketing and events-related communications
We may send you email marketing communications about Myidol products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with applicable law, including any consent requirements. For example, when you submit your contact information to us or when we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
We do not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Users’ Customers for interest-based advertising. We do not sell or rent the Personal Data of our Users, their Customers or our Site Visitors.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you other messages in connection with providing our Services.
How you can see or change your account Personal Data
If you would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Myidol account or by contacting us.
Your data protection rights
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether Myidol processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;
- The right to request that Myidol rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that Myidol erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that Myidol restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while Myidol considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that Myidol make an update to your Personal Data);
- The right to request that we export your Personal Data that we hold to another company, where technically feasible;
- Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and/or
- In some cases, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
Security and Retention
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you or our Users (as applicable). Even after we stop providing Services directly or indirectly to you, and even if you close your Myidol account or complete a transaction with a Myidol User, we keep your Personal Data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may also keep it to assist with our fraud monitoring, detection and prevention activities. We also keep Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods you used. In all cases where we keep data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Use by Minors
The Services are not directed to minors, including children under the age of 13, and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services. In some countries, we may impose higher age limits as required by applicable law. We do not sell any Personal Data of Customers, Visitors or Users, including those aged between 13 to 16.
Links To Other Online Services
How We Collect, Use, and Disclose your Personal Information
ChainX project management
Rathausstrasse 14 , 6340 Baar, Schweiz
Company registration number
CH-170.3.041.766-7, UID/MWST, CHE-277.428